Explore and Accelerate your Career at AustinPx
Are you a proactive problem solver? Do you like working collaboratively on a team? Are you someone who seeks to overcome challenges? If so, we want you at AustinPx!
If you are interested in pursuing a career in pharmaceutical development and manufacturing, there is no better place to start your career than at AustinPx. We are looking for hardworking and highly motivated undergraduate students to intern with us at AustinPx. AustinPx offers the unique opportunity to work alongside industry professionals and gain hands-on experience that one can not find in the classroom. Academic requirements vary from department to department, but you must be in pursuit of a degree that is relevant to pharmaceutics and manufacturing.
Internships are 10-15 hours/week during the school year; Full-time in the summer.
*Note: Priority will be given to applicants who can commit to at least 2 additional semesters following the summer. However, all exceptional candidates will be considered.
2024 Internship Opportunities
- Manufacturing- become familiar with the use of large-scale pharmaceutical manufacturing equipment in a GMP (good manufacturing practices) setting
- Asset Managment- coordinate and streamline the calibration and maintenance of equipment and standards within the quality system
- Quality Control- learn chemistry techniques for ensuring pharmaceutical quality a GMP setting
- Quality Assurance- gain familiarity with requirements for regulatory compliance in pharmaceutical manufacturing
- Pharmaceutics- learn how experiments are designed and executed in order to
optimize oral solid dosage formulations prior to manufacturing
- Technology- work alongside equipment design engineers for GMP pharmaceutical manufacturing equipment
- Business Development- help raise awareness of our company and capabilities by developing attention-getting, scientifically sound content that appeals to scientists and management level professionals
To apply for an internship
To apply for an internship you must complete our Internships Application Form and upload your resume here.
You may submit materials formatted as a PDF or Microsoft Word document.
Full time and part time: $20 per hour
Ready to intern at AustinPx?
Submit your application today!